Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fried Apples Recipe


This is a simple little recipe which is great as a dessert or side for any meal. 
 It makes an especially good treat for Hanukkah!

Ingredients
Apples
cinnamon 
oil/butter
powder sugar
1/2 water

I made this just for myself so its a recipe for one but its easy to adjust for others.  I sliced and cored my apple (1).  I didn't peel because there are so many nutrients in the skin I hate to cut it off.  I do wash the apple with an organic cleaner.  Then in the frying pan I put in two tablespoons of olive oil but you can use butter or Pam.  Brown apples on both sides over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup of water and lid to steam apples until crunchy tender.  Remove from stove and add cinnamon and powdered sugar to taste.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!