Thursday, September 22, 2011

Newest Creation Memory Pillow



I have been pondering for some time a way to honor our loved ones with a nice momento for the bereaved family. The idea I came up with is a pillow with the loved one's photo,  dates of life, inspirational words and either a scripture or poem.

My first attempt was on satin and embroidered dates and inspiration.  It just didn't look very professional on this fabric.  So I changed from satin to cotton and no embroider.  The finish product looked very nice.  And so the photo pillow is born.

This can also be a wedding pillow, birth pillow, and any other important event the individual or family decides on the occasion or event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!