Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Beginning to Look like Christmas

I'm finally getting around to posting my holiday decorations. It took me forever to finish it all, even with it all being less than normal. Too much pretties to put out and then take down so this year I decorated sparingly but it still looks good if I say so myself. I started Thanksgiving weekend and finished it about a week afterwards but then I would add touch ups as the days went by.


Main tree in the living room


Fireplace in the living room


Dinning table decor



Buffet decor, if you haven't already noticed I love the Victorian look.


Patriotic tree in the family room



Nut crackers on the entertainment center. The family room is decorated in things my husband loves and my room is the rest of the house. hehe. Well at least I gave him a room. We did share the office but I just recently took it totally over too. I had to have a place for my business.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!