Saturday, April 10, 2010

Egg Salad Sandwich WW 2.5 pts

Just the other day I wanted to do something with all those left over Easter eggs. I wanted to make egg salad but all the recipes were for more points than I wanted to have just in my sandwich. I have limited amount of points on weight watchers because I'm not really big just 15 pounds over my ideal weight. So my meals need to be very low points so I could loose weight. I decided I would make my own recipe and count up all the points for a total. Also for more quantity of food I have a green salad with low fat dressing. My favorite is 1 TBS. of Balsamic Vinegar and 1 tsp. of Olive Oil.

Egg Salad

3 hard boiled egg whites
1/2 stalk of celery chopped
1 TBS. of pickel relish or half of pickle dill (chopped)
1 green onion chopped
1/2 TBS. low fat mayo
1 TBS. mustard

2 slices of bread whole wheat low calorie

Chopped all the ingredients first before mixing. Then mix all your ingredients in a bowl and put on your bread. You will have more than enough for your sandwich just I just eat the rest.



(I use Nature's Own whole wheat, 2 slices = 100 calories and 4 fibers = 1pt or use Wonder Bread light which equals 2 slices for 1 pt. The mayo I use is Helman's Canola. I used spicy mustard, same calories but more flavor.)

1 comment:

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!