Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where's Gail's Aprons?




Last month I entered an apron contest. It's was called Black & White. So you were to create any kind of apron but needed to be the colors of black and white. The contest I entered was by Tie One On.

All though I didn't win it was a fun challenge to just enter. Go on over and check out all the lovely aprons created. I entered two aprons but they are not listed under Heart & Sow Designs but under my first name Gail. See if you can find my aprons.

For the complete viewing of all the aprons go here to the gallery.

Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. They are both so cute,you should have won!I think I like the sweetheart style one more!

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!