Friday, May 28, 2010

Top 5 Treasures

Today's Top 5 treasures found are listed below. If you would like to have your shop featured here on my blog you will need to pick your favorite and list it in the comments along with your shop address. If not enough responses then I will randomly pick them. All comments and shops are welcomed but please note that unless your shop is opened you can not be considered as a contestant. Also all shops must have viable items for sale.

Many shops have reported that they have had direct sales due to being featured on my blog.

So be sure to invite your friends to be featured here and to check out the other shops great items.




Stained glass American flag heart by Designs in Stained Glass
Shop: DesignsStainedGlass.etsy.com




Australian Sand T-shirt by Mayas Ideas
Shop: mayasideas.etsy.com



Freshwater Pearl and Serpentine Watch by CK Silver
Shop: cksilver.etsy.com



Carry-All Tote Shoulder Bag by Sammy's Grammy
Shop: sammysgrammy.etsy.com




Sweet Lil Baby Hand Print Charm  Necklace by Pictures of Silver
Shop: picturesofsilver.etsy.com

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my shop on your Fridays blog.
    I'm checking out the other shops so I can tell you what my most favorite item is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely! I like the bag and the glass heart best!
    http://www.julieriis.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.etsy.com/listing/45153938/black-lace-flower-headband

    This is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that watch! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shops - great items. Thank You!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection! Thanks for including my watch! I'm off to promote your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the T-shirt is really unique. A knock out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent collection of treasure today!!! I like all the artists featured :D

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!