Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cooking with Fresh Chili Peppers


This weekend I was given fresh chili peppers brought to me all the way from New Mexico.  Now I love chili pepper s but never cooked with fresh ones so I didn't know how to use them.  I recieve a gallon baggy of them and wanted to keep them fresh.  So I went online and looked up how to cook and use them.  I found out that if you are going to freeze them its best to leave and skin on them.  So I washed them and deseeded and devained them, by cutting a slit in them long ways too scoop them out.

So far I chopped one up and tried it in scrambled eggs and the next time I grilled one with onions and my T-bone steak.  It seems you can use peppers in just about everything.  They are so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!