Friday, September 10, 2010

Time Crunch





So I'm running out of time to get all the items I want to have finished for the craft show on Saturday.  Yes, this will be my offical craft show.  There's so much to do and so little time.  I wish I had more hands or I could find a way to work faster.

Last week I cut out 9 aprons but only got 4 aprons made from the cut outs.  My daughter, Sherrye, says it takes me too long to make aprons and I need to make sure this item is what I am to be  selling;  there could be other items for me to make and sell.  So last night I made one child apron and 4 personal flags besides the aprons if finished earlier.  I thought that was good.

Today, I had too many outside activites that  I only got to cut out 4 vendor aprons but only  made one vendor apron.  These are really quick and will be more profitable in that it takes less time to make than some of my detailed retro aprons. I'm too tired to take pictures of the vendor apron and will post later.

My daughter, Simone, messed with my computer removing all my pictures to the hard drive but now I can't use my picasa.  So my pitures I'm posting are edited properly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!