Monday, September 6, 2010

Movie Review - Julie & Julia


Two weeks ago I saw this great movie.  I loved this movie not because I love to cook because I don't in fact,  I actually hate to cook but love to eat.  Who doesn't love to eat? I do like to find new recipes that are healthy and taste good too, I just hate to cook. Well, in watching this movie I found myself drawn to the blogs of Julie.  She daily blogged and had a great following.

Here's what hooked me:  A simple everyday woman sets out to try all of Julia's great recipes and posts the results on her blog and include somethings of her daily life.  I would think people would be bored but they are interested in how her food recipes and food experiments turn out.  I want to improve my blog too.  I try this and I try that.  Maybe if I blog about my sewing experiments it might to be interesting to someone.

I don't know if I will be able to keep up with blogging daily but I will try, even if its only a couple of paragraphs I will try make my blog more interesting and engage in interactions with my readers.  Thanks for bearing with me while I've been gone on vacation and getting back to my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!