Saturday, January 8, 2011

My New Business


Recently I have started a new business.  I still am an artisan but now I'm a personal constultant too.  I help other people market their business online.  Many people have businesses or are starting businesses but need computer help with marketing their business.  I'm able help my clients with facebook, twitter, etsy, artfire, ecrater, zibbet, bonanza, picnik, picasa, blogger, just to name a few.

My clients have been very pleased with my work.  This new business is a one on one in the client's office or home.  I really enjoy helping people and seeing them accompish their goals. If you live in the Stillwater area and need help be sure and contact me, I would be glad to help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!