Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is The Beatles' Fashion Style Back In?


On the way home from Zumba today I saw two nicely dressed Asian men, they were sporting what I call the Beatles look.  They had the long hair, sport coat, and straight legged black jeans, (could have even been skinny jeans.) They really looked sharp.  

Not the usual grudge, skater or gansta look but a nice sopshicated look.  I know I'm older than some but I do find it refreshing to see a man dressed nice.  I don't mind a little longer hair like when the Beatles  when they where first starting out or like Justin Bieber as long as its clean and nicely combed.


Here's a little Beatles song for your listening pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!