Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss Me I'm Irish!



Funny how many people pretend to be Irish just to celebrate this holiday.  But for me I really am Irish, dark Irish, which some say its black Irish.  Apparently those from the northern territory from Ireland are darker complexion than those from other regions.  I didn't get all my dark complexion from the Irish though as I have some Mexican mixed in there too from my mom's side.

I didn't grow up around my father's family so I don't know the family traditions but from what I heard it involved a lot of drinking and a lot of singing.  But I do know that Hart is an Irish name and my paternal grandma's name Thornton is Irish too.  So I'm proud to be Irish and kiss me if you can catch me!  he he!

1 comment:

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!