Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Ninja



This is my newest kitchen gadget.  I've decided to juice or should I say blend my fruits and vegetables for added nutrients.  In the mist of today's busy life we just don't get enough vitamins and minerals from our foods.  I personally will buy lots of fruit and not eat it and even buy vegetables with the intent to eat but don't and they will go bad and end up in the trash.

So in my quest for health I decided to juice.  But juicing involves separating the juice from the pulp.  I believe the pulp is just as good for you as the juice so I am blending my fruits and vegetables to make a drink that will give me more health and energy.

This is my new blender, it works great and is so easy to clean.  It comes with a blender processor and a special lids for storing items in your refrigerator for later.

Happy Blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!