Friday, September 7, 2012

Recycling One Man's Shirt

I have become a fan of recycling clothing lately.  My latest project is to see how many items I can get out of  one man's dress shirt.  First I made a halter apron.  I had all these scraps left over and just don't like to waste or through away anything.  So I decided to brainstorm and come up with ideas to use my scraps.  I came up with the cuff bracelets, and then collars, I made two collar.  Next I made a rosette to add to a headband.  There an now only small pieces of cloth left.  I think I did rather well in creating unique and usable items.




Shirt apron


Headband rosette, Victorian choker necklace, cuff bracelets


Collar necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!