Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Revamping Vintage Aprons

Some vintage aprons can stand alone and some can use a little restyling. 
 Here are two aprons I have taken and revamped into the Shabby Chic style.


Mustard yellow handkerchief bottom apron.




Here I added orange satin ribbon to trim the bottom of this apron and around the pocket.
  I included a crochet doily and a removable orange and green felt flower.

Simple orange/peach and beige checked apron




I restyled this apron by shortening this by about 2 inches.   I added cream pompom trim around bottom and cream lace around the waistband.  I included a cream crochet doily pocket which is trimmed with orange ribbon and orange and white felt flower and beige button center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!