Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chocolate Covered Strawberries -1pt



Servings: 12 • Size: 1 strawberry • Calories: 49 • Points: 1 ww pts


4 oz dark semi-sweet chocolate
12 strawberries
Rinse and completely dry the strawberries.

In a medium microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until all the chocolate is melted. (Do not overheat or the chocolate will become chunky and separated)

Dip strawberries and place on waxed paper to cool. You can eat right away refrigerate to give it a hard chocolate coating.

This was taken from Gina's WW recipes.


I just realized I didn't do as bad as I thought for Valentine's Day. My homemade chocolate covered strawberries were only 1 pts! Whoo Hoo!

I did not use the microwave it changes the molecular structure of food and therefore less nutrient values so I used a double boiler. I try to not use the microwave as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!