Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Day Surprise



For Valentine's Day my granddaughter LaRyn and I made homemade chocolate candies for all of our family. So last night we made chocolate treats: white, milk and dark chocolate. We used a the chocolate factory kit that came with molds. We made the girls chocolate heart suckers and the boys chocolate spoons with hearts on them. We dipped pretzels, strawberries and cherries. Yummy!


Here's our white chocolate treats.



We also made milk chocolate and dark chocolate treats.



Granddaughter Mally could not wait for Valentines Day she wanted to taste our treats! Yummy! They passed her approval. LOL


Here's the cooks. My granddaughter has her own apron but its at home so she had to wear my extra. I need to have an extra child one on hand to my helpers.

Here's a Valentine Song for you: "Time in a Bottle" My husband's favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love chocolate covered pretzels and the strawberries look soooo amazing! Glad you had such a lovely time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh please pass a chocolate covered strawberry! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!