Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Squash Fries?

Now the idea of squash fries sounds gross but its really tasty.  My daughter is doing Weight Watchers and learning about all these great recipes.  I love squash but have not tried all of the varieties.  Recently I've had acorn, spaghetti and now butternut squash.

This recipe is easy.  Just wash your butternut squash and then peel the skin off like a potato with a peeler.  Then cut them up like french fries.  Bake them in the oven 425 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Spray pan and fries with PAM, (low calorie spray oil).  They taste like regular fries and are great dipped in ketsup.


2 comments:

  1. I love butternut squash and just may try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Renee, what are you butternut recipes?

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!