photo by SykoParticipating in craft shows can be very exciting. Its a great way to meet new artists and expose your work to lots of people.
Here are the basics:
• Prop your items up with boxes, tables or stands, (boxes match table cover)..
• Include a DVD player or digital photo frame to show past work.
• Bring plenty of business cards.
• Have multiple price points.
• Price everything.
• Take credit cards!
What to Pack
- Pens, markers
- Paper (scrap and nice paper for signs)
- Invoice book
- Labels and price tags
- Tape (EVERY KIND YOU CAN THINK OF: double sided, duct, scotch, packaging. If they make it, bring it.)
- Mini-first aid kit (band aids, pain relievers, eye drops, antacids, etc)
- Tools (screwdriver, hammer, pliers, wire, zip ties, aka The Crafters Need to Have Supply!)
- Weights and tarps for your tent (Tip: bring milk jugs and fill them with water to use as weights)
- Apron or waist pouch for change
- Plenty of change to put in your apron or waist pouch
- wet wipes and hand sanitizer
- Water and snacks
More info at Etsy's blog