Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zumba and the Wheel-A-Thon




Today was the Wheel-A-thon for the Children's Museum. Stillwater is in need of a Children's Museum and to raise funds they decided to have wheel-a-thon which including bikes, scooters, wagons and even Zumba. Here I am with my instructor Beth who is also a middle school teacher.





Zumba is the latest craze for getting physically fit doing dance moves which include, Salsa, Merengue , hip hop, belly dancing and even can have western line dancing. I did not like the traditional aerobic workouts but I love to dance so Zumba was the answer for me. It's so much fun its like not working out at all. Here we are at the wheel-a-thon getting our grove on!

I've included a video so you can learn more in formation about Zumba so you too can see Zumba in action. Just maybe you might want to find a Zumba class near you and get in shape or just have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!