Thursday, May 28, 2009

What Are My Choices?

I have many customers requesting custom orders for aprons but not sure what style they want. I have a few choices to help them in there selection of their apron.

The chef apron is a classic bib apron with ties around the neck and below the waist ties. My aprons are a standard one size fits most. I can lengthen them or shorten them and also widen them too.



The BBQ apron is my typical man's apron I created which is trimmed with bias tape and has 3 large wrap around pockets. It is wider and longer than the chef apron. This apron is a favorite for many customers for grilling.



For a little flirty fun I have created the heart apron, its my own style and makes a girl feel feminine and pretty.



My retro apron is trimmed with rick rack and two toned colors. One color for the apron and an accent color for the ties and pockets.



Halter aprons are almost like a dress, some are fully reversable too. They are the perfect apron for a summer BBQ or for a hostessing a party.





For a very traditional apron and those who want to keep more of their clothes clean I have a cobbler apron. This apron has a full front and back and ties at the sides. It also has a double pocket in the front.




I have designed a fun party apron for those costume parties or those intimate parties of two.



As you see I have many apron choices for you to choose from. These aprons can be altered for your special needs and also if you would like a certain fabric print I will try my hardest to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!