Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun Party Shopping


Shopping with children can be a chore but when you turn it into a fun adventure its more fun than a problem.


Since we had to go to the party store for the up coming birthday, I decided to let my grandkids try on some costumes so they would behave and not cause me any problems.






LaRyn's favorite character to dress up is a kitty. She tried on several different cat masks.


Christian insisted he was a cheetah in this costume.


One of Christian's favorite characters is a pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

They had lots of fun trying on costumes and deciding what they could be. Since I don't celebrate Halloween, I decided to have a costume party for the October birthday. It sounds like too much fun. I hope everyone wants to participate including the parents.

1 comment:

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!