Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Adoption of Sam & Joe



My brother Jim and his wife Sonia adopted to beautiful boys, twins, Samuel and Joseph from Kazakhstan. They have been with them for about 3 years. You would have never thought they weren't their biological children as they look just like them. Joe is on the left and Sam is on the right. (top pic) They are as different as night and day. Sam is more curious and adventurous, always checking things out, including perimeters. While Joe is more a soft cuddle bug, he's so loving and affectionate.

They were officially adopted last St. Patrick's Day 2008 and they all wore green T-shirts. It was so cute. Sam and Joe are to well behaved children, my brother has done such a great job with them. I know families always feel their children are a hand full but Sam and Joe are so polite and respectful. I meet them last year and in one year's time they have been growing into quite good little boys. Of course they have there days like all 8 yr. old boys but by far they are the best I've seen in a long time. This Sunday they just celebrated their 9th birthday!

(Sam on the left and Joe is on the right)


I will never understand why women abort babies. First, abortion should not be used as a method of birth control. There are so many methods of birth control these days. Second there are so many people out there just waiting to adopt because they can't have children that its just a shame hear of those who choose abortion.





I give kudos to my brother Jim and his wife Sonia for such a good job!

1 comment:

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!