Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday ~Cyber Monday Sale



Getting ready for the holidays is a busy time of the year. To help with the endless cost of products going up I'm offering a 25% off all items in my shops on Black Friday, November 27. Promotion Code: Black Friday

Saturday through Cyber Monday, November 28-30, 20% off all items. Promotion code: Holiday

My Artfire shop: heartandsowdesigns.artfire.com
My Ecrater shop: heartandsowdesigns.ecrater.com
My Etsy shop: heartandsowdesigns.etsy.com

Thinking of you and helping you with your Christmas or Hanukkah shopping is what Heart & Sow Designs is all about. From my heart to yours I hope you have a very happy and joyious Holiday Season! Many blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!