Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale!




Still time to get in that Cyber Monday sale! Heart & Sow Designs wants to make your holiday shopping easier and hassle free by giving you a great sale all right from your home, no need to leave your house just log onto your computer and save money!

20% off all items. Promotion code: Holiday 09

My Artfire shop: heartandsowdesigns.artfire.com
My Ecrater shop: heartandsowdesigns.ecrater.com
My Etsy shop: heartandsowdesigns.etsy.com

Thinking of you and helping you with your Christmas or Hanukkah shopping is what Heart & Sow Designs is all about. From my heart to yours I hope you have a very happy and joyous Holiday Season! Many blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!