Sunday, November 8, 2009

Salsa Ball 2009




Last night was the Salsa Ball in Stillwater, with live Latin Music and dancing. It was loads of fun. I do know the basic salsa steps from Zumba but my poor hubby just could not get it down. So we danced alright but nothing Latin other than my little hip swinging. Hopefully we can get in some more practice before we go again. But I have to admit my husband was such a good sport to even take me, since he does not like to dance at all. I rarely get a chance to go out so I was not going to pass this night up.






For your enjoyment here are some of the fun moves my husband made at the ball. Now you can see what I was up against but you've just got to love his sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!