Friday, August 28, 2009

New listings

I just love vintage and especially aprons. Those sheer organza aprons with all the frills just remind me of being a little girl and mom having such pretty aprons to wear. I want to keep each and every one of them but need to share them with others so they can experience the fun of being sexy and hot will serving food to your family or at your next party.


Such lovely embroidery detail in this pocket.



This sheer light blue apron is so cute with lace trim and embroidery pocket. It's a must for those entertaining night at home.


This black floral apron is reversible, didn't even know they made reversible aprons in the 50's but I guess they did.


Both sides of this lovely apron are just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!