Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Pictures of Lap blankets & Prayer Shawls

Since my model doesn't live near me I have to wait until she comes to town to take more pictures. I don't wait to post products because I need them posted right away so I use a mannequin in the meantime. My problem is I'm not a professional photographer. When I looked into my camera screen in the back the pics look best on mountain even though we are indoors. In reality they weren't best without a flash and many of my photos aren't usable. One of these days I will get this photography thing figured out.


Red LOVE prayer shawl


Pink HOPE lap blanket



Blue HEALING lap blanket or prayer shawl

Purple STRENGTH lap blanket or prayer shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!