Friday, June 1, 2012

Featured Artisan is Pamela Mallow of Dallas Soap Company



This week's Featured Artisan is Pamela Mallow - Dallas Soap Company! 
Yummy delights to indulge yourself!

Dallas Soap Company is proud to offer you handmade soaps, premium bath & body products, along with a complete line of home fragrance products. We use only the highest quality ingredients and fragrance oils.

Formerly Decadent de'Lights. Same great products...but we moved and have a new name! Decadent de'Lights is now our line of candles and home fragrance products.

Being a candle enthusiast, I started my business back in 1999 and slowly began developing a complete line of home fragrance and bath & body products. I am currently a homeschool mom and the owner of Dallas Soap Company. I pride myself in offering top quality products at the best possible prices, while providing outstanding customer service. We appreciate you as a customer and want you to be happy!

You can find Dallas Soap Company on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!