Sunday, September 20, 2009

Art Smocks for Children

Children love to be creative but they can also be very messy. Arts and crafts, including painting can be a chore for moms when their child's clothing get messy. I have designed my own craft smock. This is the perfect thing to help your child stay clean while mom stresses less on clothing.

Most art smock patterns are for small children from 3 to 5, but children beyond that age like to be creative too. These aprons are durable and machine washable and for ages 5-10. I can make them smaller or larger for your child.


Pink paint blotch smock apron



Snake print smock apron

Contact me for other sizes and patterns, custom orders are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from my readers. Thank your for stopping by. Appreciate your comments!